Seller Name: RAPIO Diect
51% off Coupon code: 34YRSSWV
Regular Price before code: $22.44
Price after code: $10.99
Save 51% each on RAPIO 50-miles1080P HDTV Antenna when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 34YRSSWV at checkout.
When the code expires: Jun./30th/2018
Product link: https://goo.gl/8Kkx8e
FREE FOR LIFE: Get HD TV channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC & Fox and others for free in 50 miles range with amplifier from Transmitter. No more cable fees
⦁ 50 MILES RANGE WITH BOOSTER: Best performance HDTV antenna within 50 miles with multi directional signals
⦁ EASY TO SET UP: Unwrap,Plug it in ,then scan the channels.A very easy and time-saving step ,you can start to use this TV Antenna .Set it on a windows ,wall or better position where owns better reception of your house .You can start to watch now
⦁ BEST AFTER SALE: 24 hours tech support (see email printed in the packge); 30 days money back; 1 year warranty to ensure your satisfaction
⦁ SIMPLE PLACEMENT: Follow pictures to set up installation, which will take just a few minutes. NOTE: Before purchasing our product, please visit “antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com” to check broadcast towers around your location within 50miles.
1. Innovative flat, razor-thin antenna design.
2. It has high gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception, and a significant signal enhancement in actual use. Increase the reception of TV programs, and eliminate the pause the mosaic images.
3. Multi-directional design pulls in signals from all directions.
4. Fast and easy to set up – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
5. You can put it on the wall, on the table or on the window(strongly recommended) and it will make you enjoy watching crystal clear digital & HD shows with many opportunities.
Set up guide:
Step 1: Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: You can put it on the wall, on the table or on the window(strongly recommended). Place it horizontally or vertically.
Step 3: In the TV’s or STB’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Antenna” or “Air”. For more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 4: In the TV’s or STB’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another lacation and rescanning the TV until opsition is found.
Step 6: Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.