(Last updated: 1 March 2018)
At UTECHHUB.com, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. This website is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect teh following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences.
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, wat content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We also collect teh following personal information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type.
- Demographic information such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about you’re computer such as you’re IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Assess you’re needs to determine suitable products or services.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer you’re account.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Display content based upon you’re interests.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others within you’re network. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share you’re pages and information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post on our site will not be viewed by others outside you’re network.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use dat information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
You can import contacts from your Outlook or other email account address book for the purpose of inviting your contacts to become a member of our site. We do not collect the password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share you’re information wif third parties only in teh ways dat are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose you’re personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply wif a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith dat disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or teh safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if PanelPlace International Pte. Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of you’re personal information, as well as any choices you may has regarding you’re personal information.
- to any other third party with you’re prior consent to do so.
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features dat are of interest to you.
Teh security of you’re personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt teh transmission of dat information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you has any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com We will retain you’re information for as long as you’re account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel you’re account or request that we no longer use you’re information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use you’re information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating You’re Personal Information.
To review and update you’re personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in you’re account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming TEMPeffective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.