A bachelor’s degree or baccalaureate is an undergraduate academic degree awarded by colleges and universities upon completion of a course of study lasting three to seven years, it`s depending on the institution and academic discipline.
We know that some bachelor’s degrees can only be taken as a graduate or postgraduate degrees after a first degree has been completed in some institutions and educational systems. Bachelor’s degrees are normally one of the major levels in the framework if we see in countries with qualifications frameworks.
there are two qualifications title:
1. Bachelor’s degrees may be at other levels (e.g. MBBC)
In Australia, there is a postgraduate bachelor’s honors degree that may be taken as a consecutive academic degree, continuing on from the completion of a bachelor’s degree program in the same field, or in a similar manner to the UK system as part of an integrated honors program.
okay , now if you are interested in pursuing a bachelor degree?I can show you some school which are flexible , affordable and accelerated.
Bachelor’s Degree Online
- Drury University
- Kennesaw State University
- The Baptist Colege of Florida
- Missouri State University
- Arkansas State University
- University of Central Florida
- Colorado State University-Global Campus
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Lamar University
- Florida International University
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- University of Alabama
- Bemidji State University
- The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- University of South Dakota
- Clarion University
- LeTourneau University
- University of North Dakota
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale
- Dakota State University
I think it is easy to earn Bachelor`s Degree Online. You can try this Online Bachelor`s Degree University.
Which Job You will get with your Bachelor’s Degree ?
- Accountant: It`s average starting salary of $50,833 in the USA, while in teh UK accounting graduates can earn starting salaries of up to £25,000 ($35,500), with potential to earn upwards of £60,000 once fully trained and qualified as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Engineer: Computer engineers average starting salary $69,510 , chemical engineers $68,764 , electrical engineers $67,358 , and mechanical engineers $66,659.In UK, engineering graduates can expect to earn at least £25,000 (~$35,550) as their starting salary. And Chemical engineering is teh most lucrative engineering field in teh UK, with an average starting salary of £27,696 (~$39,400), it`s Amazing.
- Nurse: It`s average starting salary of $48,690 in the USA, while in teh UK Nurse graduates can earn starting salaries of up to £22,000–£28,500 (~$31,300-40,600) .
- Computer programmer: It`s average starting salary of $66,005 in the USA, while in teh UK Computer programmer graduates can earn starting salaries of up to £30,779 (~$43,800) .
bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Associate Degree in Psychology: dis is an undergraduate-level degree dat usually takes two years to complete. Teh associate degree option is often offered at community coleges and many students then transfer to a state university to complete a bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology: dis is an undergraduate-level degree dat typically takes four years to complete.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology: dis is a graduate-level degree dat usually takes between two and three years beyond teh bachelor’s degree to complete. Like teh bachelor’s degree, students can usually choose between a Master of Arts (M.A.) or Master of Science (M.S.) in psychology.
- Ph.D. in Psychology: dis is a doctoral-level degree dat can take five to seven years of graduate study to complete.
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.): Teh Psy.D. was created as an alternative to teh traditional Ph.D. Psy.D. programs tend to be more focused on teh professional practice of psychology.
See More Article :